Terms and Conditions
1) Information about the collection of personal data and contact details of the person responsible.
1.1 We are pleased that you visit our website and thank you for your interest. Below we inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that personally identifies you.
1.2 Responsible for the data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is Bemfey GmbH, Hauptstrasse 54, CH-6045 Meggen, Switzerland, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The person responsible for the processing of personal data is the natural or legal person who, alone or in concert with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data.
1.3 The person in charge has appointed a data protection officer, who can be reached as follows: Ibrahim Öztas, WERK1 Atelierstraße 29, 81671 Munich Germany, E-mail email@example.com
1.4 For security reasons and to protect the transfer of personal data and other confidential contents (for example, orders or inquiries to the person responsible), this website uses an SSL or Internet connection. TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the string "https: //" and the lock icon in your browser bar.
2) Data collection when visiting our website
In the case of merely informative use of our website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called "server log files"). When you visit our website, we collect the following information that is technically necessary for us to display the website:
- Our visited website
- Date and time at the time of access
- Amount of data sent in bytes
- Source / reference from which you came to the site
- Browser used
- Operating system used
- used IP-adress (possibly in anonymous form)
The processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO based on our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. A transfer or other use of the data does not take place. However, we reserve the right to retrospectively check the server logfiles should concrete evidence point to unlawful use.
In order to make the visit to our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, ie after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and allow us or our affiliate (third-party cookies) to recognize your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process specific user information, such as browser and location data as well as IP address values, to an individual extent. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie.
If individual personal data are processed by individual cookies implemented by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO for safeguarding our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website as well as a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
We may work with advertising partners to help us make our web site more interesting to you. For this purpose, in this case, when you visit our website, cookies from partner companies are stored on your hard disk (third-party cookies). If we cooperate with aforementioned advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the information collected in the following paragraphs.
Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and individually decide on their acceptance or can exclude the acceptance of cookies for specific cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings. This is described in the Help menu of each browser, which explains how to change your cookie settings. These can be found for the respective browser under the following links:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookiesPlease note that if you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be limited.
When contacting us (for example via contact form or e-mail), personal data is collected. Which data are collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. These data are stored and used solely for the purpose of answering your request or for establishing contact and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If your contact is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, then additional legal basis for processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your request, this is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question is finally clarified and provided that no statutory storage requirements are in conflict.
5) Use of your data for direct mail
5.1 Sign up for our e-mail newsletter
If you subscribe to our e-mail newsletter, we will send you regular information about our offers. Mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address alone. The indication of further possible data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. For sending the newsletter we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that we will only send you an e-mail newsletter if you have explicitly confirmed to us that you agree to the sending of the newsletter. We will then send you a confirmation e-mail asking you to confirm by clicking on a link that you wish to receive newsletters in the future.
By activating the confirmation link, you give us your consent to the use of your personal data in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR. When registering for the newsletter, we store your IP address entered by the Internet Service Provider (ISP) as well as the date and time of registration in order to be able to trace a possible misuse of your e-mail address at a later date.The data collected by us when registering for the newsletter will be used exclusively for promotional purposes by means of the newsletter. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time via the provided link in the newsletter or by sending a message to the person named above. After cancellation, your e-mail address will be deleted immediately in our newsletter distribution, as far as you have not expressly consented to a further use of your data or we reserve the right to further data usage, which is permitted by law and about which we inform you in this statement.
5.2 Newsletter via MailChimp
The shipping of our email newsletters is via the technical service provider The Rocket Science Group, LLC d / b / a MailChimp, 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA (https://mailchimp.com /), to which we pass on your data provided during the newsletter registration. This transfer is made in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO and serves our legitimate interest in the use of a promotional, secure and user-friendly newsletter system. Please note that your data is usually transmitted to and stored by a MailChimp server in the USA.
MailChimp uses this information to send the newsletters on our behalf.MailChimp does not use the data of our newsletter recipients to write them down or to pass them on to third parties.
To safeguard your information in the United States, we have entered into a data processing agreement with MailChimp based on the standard contractual clauses of the European Commission to allow the transfer of your personal information to MailChimp. This data processing contract can be viewed if interested under the following Internet address: https://mailchimp.com/legal/forms/data-processing-agreement/
MailChimp is also certified under the us European Privacy Shield, and is committed to complying with EU privacy regulations.
6) Rights of the person concerned
6.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data protection rights (information and intervention rights) to the person responsible for the processing of your personal data, which we will inform you about below:
- Right to information pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR: In particular, you have the right to obtain information about the personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of processed personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, or the planned Period of storage or the criteria for determining the duration of storage, the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data, if they were not collected by us, the Existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about the logic and scope involved and the intended effects of such processing, as well as your right to be informed of what guarantees under Art. 46 GDPR for redirection I data in third countries;
- Right to correction pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR: You have the right to immediate correction of incorrect data concerning you and / or completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
- Right to cancellation pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR: You have the right to demand the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 (1) GDPR are met. However, that right does not apply, in particular, where the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the exercise, pursuit or defense of rights;
- Right to restriction of processing according to Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as long as the correctness of your data, which is disputed by you, is checked, if you refuse a deletion of your data because of inadmissible data processing and instead Restricting the processing of your data require, if you need your data for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal rights, after we no longer need this data for purpose or if you have filed an objection based on your particular situation, as long as it is not clear whether our authorized Reasons predominate;
- Right to information pursuant to Art. 19 GDPR: If you have the right of rectification, deletion or limitation of the processing to the person responsible, he / she is obligated to this rectification or deletion of the data or all recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been disclosed To notify the processing unless it proves impossible or disproportionate. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to data portability according to Art. 20 GDPR: You have the right to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible, as far as this is technically feasible;
- Right to revoke granted consent pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO: You have the right to revoke consent once given in the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the case of withdrawal, we will delete the data concerned immediately, as far as further processing can not be based on a legal basis for consentless processing. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing effected on the basis of the consent until the revocation;
- Right to complain under Art. 77 GDPR: If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the case of an administrative or judicial remedy Member State of your whereabouts, place of work or place of alleged infringement.
6.2 RIGHT OF OBJECTION
IF, IN THE CONTEXT OF INTEREST ACCOUNTABILITY, WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA BASED ON OUR PRESENT AUTHENTIC INTERESTS, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT OF REASONING, FOR REASONS OBTAINED FROM YOUR SPECIFIC SITUATION, TO CONTRADICT WITH THIS PROCESS, AND CONTRIBUTE TO THE FUTURE.
MAKE USE OF YOUR OPPOSITION RIGHT, WE FINISH THE PROCESSING OF THE AFFECTED DATA. FURTHER PROCESSING REMAINS SUBJECT TO DIFFERENCES WHEN WE MAY PROVIDE IMPERATIVE REASONABLE REASONS FOR PROCESSING THAT EXCEED ITS INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FUNDAMENTAL FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING OF THE PROVISIONS, EXERCISE OR DEFENSE OF LEGAL PROCEEDINGS IS DONE.
IF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED BY US TO OPERATE DIRECT ADVERTISING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO INTRODUCE ANY CONTESTING AGAINST THE PROCESSING OF YOU OF PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH ADVERTISING. YOU CAN EXERCISE THE OPPOSITE AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.MAKE USE OF YOUR OPPOSITION RIGHT, WE FINISH THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA CONCERNED FOR DIRECT COMMERCIAL PURPOSES.
7) Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is based on the respective legal retention period (eg commercial and tax retention periods). After the deadline, the corresponding data are routinely deleted, if they are no longer required for contract fulfillment or contract initiation and / or on our part no legitimate interest in the re-storage persists.